Heatherleigh B&B and Studio Flat is located in Shanklin on the Isle of Wight and is an attractive Victorian building. It's approximately 100 metres from the Cliff Path with spectacular views and walks and access to the beach via steps. Also within easy walking distance is the Old Village and Shanklin's main streets and shops.
All rooms are en suite with free Wi-Fi, flat screen digital TV, tea and coffee making facilities, toiletries and hairdryer.
- Discounted car ferries with Red Funnel and Wightlink when booked direct.
- Rooms available are standard, king size, super king size, twin and quadruple.
- 'Z' beds available for larger rooms
- Sunny garden and seating
- Bikers, walkers and cyclists welcome – cycle storage available
- Children over 4 years welcome
- Off road parking subject to availability
- No smoking or e-cigarettes.
Accommodation is over three floors and may not be suitable for people with reduced mobility.